$300 Music Package Sale!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by AnthemAudio, Nov 13, 2007.

1. AnthemAudio

Original Member

Currently no time for new projects...

Artist: Tony Porter (AnthemAudio)

Just wanted to mention I'm pretty booked right now between outstanding projects and my full time gig. I hooked up with a project and found myself not having enough time to deliver quality stuff to their exact specifications so I had to tell myself that I gotta pull out for now until some projects clear. Sucks but it sucks.

The $300 package deal was great fun, mostly because I got to work with a good variety of people and projects, but I'm moving on up and I thank those who helped me do so.

-Tony

King Me Menu Track
    King Me Gameplay Track 1
    King Me Gameplay Track 2
    King Me Gameplay Track 3
    King Me Boss Track
    King Me Win Stinger
    King Me Lose Stinger

http://www.thesoulkeeper.com/anthem-audio/Audio/AA_MusicSampler.mp3

email: tony [at] anthem-audio.com

#1 AnthemAudio, Nov 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  2. Matt2East

Original Member

Interesting business plan, I like the simplicity and competitiveness of your idea. Good luck with it!

3. AnthemAudio

Original Member

Thanks everyone for the response! Most of the questions seem to be dealing with whether I'm offering old or new tracks. The $300 package includes original, custom music designed for your game, not a track that has or will be used in any other game.

Thanks!

4. AnthemAudio

Original Member

Added new tracks from one of satisfied customers made with this base pricing. We started out with a base of three tracks, one menu, two gameplay but it evolved into adding another gameplay track and a boss track through further negotiations.

Since this is effectively a bump with updates, I'll leave this embarrassment smiley right here, if anyone needs it.

:eek:

5. ceddo

ceddo New Member

Hey, I'm the one that bought the custom "King Me!" soundtrack and I have to say a few words to encourage you to take this offer. Tony, in addition to creating fantastic music for a low price, works fast, listens to criticism and acts upon it. Take advantage of this deal, you won't find a better one!

6. Pedro Camacho

Pedro Camacho New Member

I want to say that with this quality and price only a fool would not hire Tony.

Besides being a great composer, Tony is really a good person.

7. AnthemAudio

Original Member

Thanks for the bump Pedro.

I'm not sure how much time I have for this particular deal anymore (got a sweet in-house gig right now) but if anyone comes with something interesting and wants a killer package deal I'll consider absolutely everything.

-Tony