2d shoot'em up needs artist

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Freeman4gu, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Freeman4gu

Freeman4gu New Member

Hello,

I am a indie developer from germany and currently looking for some 2d gui and sprite artists. For my current game project I need 1 menue backscreen and 2 ingame backscreens with different layers.

All in all it should have a dusky atmosphere, I thought about only black and white sprites. Additional I would need a sprite sheet for the player, for 2 enemy types and for one big final enemy.

The setting is in the future with different factions: for example military and biological (gene mutated humans).

My homepage for further information: http://www.zero-level-studios.com
    And a youtube video of the gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mErvkEztP60

My main goal is to create a demo to get this hole project funded. Because of the fact that I am a indie developer I can not invest that much money in graphics.

So I cut to the chase:
    How much will my requirements approximatly cost?

Best regards,
    Gordon Mundt

2. SCi_00

SCi_00 New Member

Hi Gordon,

My team can help, although you haven't provided any contact info.

Thanks,
    JC / SCi_00

3. embrio

embrio New Member

interested

hey,
    I will send you some examples of pixel work I have done.
    joined your site.
    contact me via e mail and I'll send examples.

4. GregTaylor

GregTaylor New Member