2D platformer fans...need feedback on my upcoming action platformer!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by pixeltroid, Mar 27, 2019.

1. pixeltroid

pixeltroid New Member

Hi all. Im new to this forum. I'm a one man team and I have been working on a 2D action platformer called 'DISMAL DIMENSIONS' :D

About Game

Dismal Dimensions is a semi-open world action platformer, in which areas become increasingly complex and mazelike as you progress.

Existing gameplay features

- Use a weapon that fires in 5 different mode
    - Take on 6 unique enemy types and 3 bosses.
    - Destroy enemy objects and collect keys to gain access to new areas.
    - Use portals to traverse the maze like areas.
    - Unique death animations for each enemy type (contains blood and violence)
    - Collect ammo and health from crates and defeated enemies.
    - Game save and load

GIFS:

Jump booster + enemy soldiers!
    [​IMG]

Miniboss AI
    [​IMG]

Explosive death animations!
    [​IMG]

Some basic cannon fodder enemies!
    [​IMG]

I'm trying to complete a playable demo by the end of this month. In the mean time, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the images I have posted! :D

and249 likes this.
  2. and249

Indie Author

The game looks great!! Looking forward to play it. Let me know if you want any playtester for Android and PC. Best of luck. Looking forward to play your awesome game. ;)

Best,
    Neel.