2D Game artist, Concept Artist and Illustrator available for work

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by jeanroux, Jun 20, 2018.

1. jeanroux

jeanroux New Member

My name is Jean. I am available work so please contact me if you're interested in my services.

my email: jeanrouxart@gmail.com
    more work can be viewed here: https://www.artstation.com/jeanroux

With several years of experience in the entertainment industry I can provide your project or game with concepts, illustrations and in game assets. From box art to steam achievement Icons I can also provide marketing and extra assets related to the games industry.
    Having worked on projects that range from AAA to 2 man indie studios I am able to easily slot into most projects regardless of scope and style.
    I can provide basic level dressing skills in Unity and UE4

Examples of In game art assets:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Examples of concept art:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. LeafsGames

LeafsGames New Member

How are your pixel art skills? Also would you be willing to do some work for free?(Besides a copy of the game when done). I just need a few sprites done up