2D Game Artist available for Freelance

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Jheiska, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Jheiska

Jheiska New Member

Hey,
    My name is Jaana Heiska and I'm a freelance game artist.

My style is generally cute, and I can do characters, props, backgrounds, tiles and animations.

I can do animations in Spriter for those looking to save memory and time, or bone animations in Toon Boom Studio. Frame by frame also possible.

I don't do:
    - pure vector graphics (I can use Photoshop vectors for a smooth look, but output will be in raster)
    - 3d
    - I prefer to avoid UI and menu work, open for discussion

I can work hourly, or for a flat fee, depending on the project. Payments through Paypal, or by bank transfer if inside EU. Down payment is required before starting work on bigger projects.

I don't take on any unpaid or revenue share projects, sorry.

Contact me for estimates or further questions, more samples available on request and on my website. For estimates please enclose the exact number of assets and animations needed, and the style desired, or as close to that as possible.

I don't have any problems taking on projects where you need the style and the way graphics will behave to be defined, I have a lot of experience creating visual looks for games and would love to help anyone along with that. However such exploration will be generally billed hourly.

email: jaana.heiska@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Jheiska, Jan 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  2. Son of Bryce

Son of Bryce New Member

Nice artwork. Do you do animation as well?

3. Jheiska

Jheiska New Member

Son of Bryce: Thanks! Yeah I do animations as well, but it's a bit hard to showcase a lot of them with the 4 images/post limit!

Here are a few more:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The mushroom has been specifically animated so that the hat part can be switched with just making one new image and plugging that into the animations.

#3 Jheiska, Jan 24, 2013
  4. manimani

manimani New Member

We were very happy with Jaana's artwork in our game "The Football Playbook". Definitely recommend, very professional and quality work.

5. Jheiska

Jheiska New Member

Thanks manimani!
    I'm open for work again, here's some new stuff.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#5 Jheiska, Sep 2, 2013
  6. Jheiska

Jheiska New Member

Open for work again!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]