2D game artist and illustrator / UK based

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by tanya rey, Jul 3, 2019.

1. tanya rey

tanya rey New Member

Hi,
    I'm a professional 2D game artist and illustrator. My portfolio: https://www.riarey.uk/
    My field of expertise includes:
    - concept art (interior, exterior, single object, sketch for 3D modeller etc.)
    - game art (backgrounds, characters, props, promo art etc.)
    - UI (icons, UI elements, panels, buttons etc.)
    - Illustrations (realistic style, cartoon style, line art, fine art, traditional art)

I'm 100% freelancer and I don't have any office job, so I take seriously all my freelance contracts and I try to reply as quick as possible. If you think I might be a good fit for your project, feel free to contact me. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Llewyllin

Llewyllin New Member

Hi Tanya,
    I am the lead developer of a new dinosaur survival/simulation game called Aldian of Ancients. We are at the final phase of completing our prototype and we are looking forward to expand our team with enthusiastic and talented individuals. If you are interested in our project you can get more info at https://noriangames.com/ (Our webpage is still under construction but you can get an idea of what we are going for). You can contact me in gmail or discord; jakekoshy1226@gmail.com, Llewyllin#6339. Regards