2D Game already made with 4,800 images

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by LifeLine Technologies, Dec 4, 2016.

1. LifeLine Technologies

Hello!

Currently I have a video game that was once in development on an older (2014) video game platform called Graalonline. Graalonline still exists and there are a bunch of players currently on Facebook and iOS & Android however after working on our server for a long time the owner stepped down and the new people did not want to have any more servers on their game and decided to not work with us anymore.

Which leaves me with an entire video game on my computer with nowhere to put it. I have over 4,800 images, levels, scripts, animations, sounds .. All of it.. the game is ready to go we just do not have anywhere to host it and honestly we are very unsure what to do from here.

The hardest part of development is getting the content and with all of these image files that I have and a tileset to make levels I don't see why I couldn't work with someone who has the time, skills and already has a dream to make a game and the ability to finish it.

Here's a video of an older tutorial to see some of the game (when it was hosted)

Atrius is a MMORPG open world type game. The player can select between different weapons, clothing and vehicles to customize their character. The player can do different jobs such as mining, delivering pizzas, delivering mail, doing quests and various other things to earn money which can be spent on the vehicles, clothing, guns and whatnot.

In the game there are gangs which the players join and battle each other. Across the world map are various bases which the players can raid and takeover. It is alot of fun and we were quite successful when developing for Graalonline.

Like I said me and my team are unsure of our next step and hopefully we can discuss what to do. I refuse to let this game to go to waste. Either way I am going to release it somehow, someday.
    I figured emailing someone with experience or someone looking to start to make a game we could cut out alot of developing time since I have all of the images that are needed for the game.

I personally do graphic design, website development, website design, videos and various other things which include social media and networking. I have a team of a few people who know HTML5/Java and who design 2D images.

You can check out our Facebook page for more screenshots and whatnot. If you aren't interested, sorry to waste your time. If you are even slightly interested, please let me know so we can discuss the next steps.

ANY help is appreciated!!

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/atriushomelandinvasion

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sam Lorenz (CEO)
    LifeLine Technologies
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 LifeLine Technologies, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    jak_king likes this.
  2. LifeLine Technologies

3. Gamentryol

Gamentryol New Member

Hit me up on skype at live:myugamer, I've always wanted to work with a MMO, maybe we can negotiate something.
    We can discuss it further there.

LifeLine Technologies likes this.
  4. LifeLine Technologies

I have added you on Skype.