2D artist wanted

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by ddn, Apr 13, 2014.

1. ddn

ddn New Member

I'm looking for someone who can design 2D sprites and tiles, and is also good at coming up with game design/ideas as well. Basically everything not related to programming which I will handle.

The goal is to make one or several smaller freeware games and then, if they're successful, move on to make paid games. You will of course be credited in the games.

The games will be developed in the Haxe programming language using the HaxeFlixel framework, which will make them portable to Mac, Windows, Linux, Flash and mobile devices.

Sound interesting? Please message me if so.

2. ddn

ddn New Member

3. skunheal

skunheal New Member

I sended you a private message mate!