2D Artist Needed

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by WaveRider, Jan 1, 2014.

1. WaveRider

Indie Author

I need a skilled artist for an iOS game. You must be 18 or over. It’s a dominoes game with a Zen theme. Think koi ponds and rock gardens.
    Reply here with samples of your work and rates if interested.

2. cgart

cgart New Member

Sent a pm.

3. No. 2

No. 2 New Member

Hi there, 2D artist available for work. Past examples can be seen here: http://brianshepardart.com/ I can be reached at bshepard11@live.com, and I'd be happy to discuss rates in private if you like. Looking forward to hearing from you.

4. Danny

Danny New Member

Hi, I'm a graphic designer getting into game based 2-d design and art. You can view some of my work at my instagram page: http://www.instagram.com/hellodannyo since I'm starting out, I'd be glad to start off at some fair to lower rates. feel free to e-mail me if you like: dannyowashere@gmail.com

5. Dhondon

Dhondon New Member

6. CoatesCreative

CoatesCreative New Member

7. spifmo

spifmo New Member

8. DCGraphics25

DCGraphics25 New Member