[2d Artist] Illustrator/Concept Artist/Designer Available for Work

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by DRestivo, Nov 11, 2016.

1. DRestivo

DRestivo New Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Derek Restivo
    Portfolio: derekrestivo.com
    Contact Info: derek.restivo@gmail.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi indiegamerforums!

I'm a Canadian illustrator with several years of experience creating art for games, including a few Steam releases in the last couple years.

I work quickly and efficiently, and I offer strong communication skills and quick response times. My style is flexible, so I can adapt quickly to the aesthetic you're hoping to achieve.

As for pricing, I can provide you with a quick quote if you message me with a description of your project. In general, my prices are flexible depending on your budget. For large projects, I'm open to revenue sharing, but I also need some money along the way to pay my bills (i.e. no pure revenue sharing).

My portfolio can be seen here: derekrestivo.com. You can reach me by PM, or by sending me an email at derek.restivo@gmail.com.

~Cheers!~

Illustrations:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Game Assets:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shirt and Logo Designs:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 DRestivo, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  2. DRestivo

DRestivo New Member

Hi indiegamer,

I'm available for work again! As usual, I work quickly and efficiently, and I offer strong communication skills and quick response times. My style is flexible, so I can adapt quickly to the aesthetic you're hoping to achieve.

As for pricing, I can provide you with a quick quote if you message me with a description of your project. In general, my prices are reasonable and affordable, as well as flexible depending on your budget. For large projects, I'm open to revenue sharing, but I also need some money along the way to pay my bills (i.e. no pure revenue sharing).

My portfolio can be seen here: derekrestivo.com. You can reach me by PM, or by sending me an email at derek.restivo@gmail.com.

Here's some art I did for clients since my last post:

Game Assets:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sketches:

[​IMG]

3. DRestivo

DRestivo New Member