2D and 3D freelance artist needed for casual game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by JenkinHT, Mar 10, 2009.

1. JenkinHT

JenkinHT New Member

I am developing a click-adventure/hidden object casual game very soon, and am looking for two freelance artists (working from home):

a 3D artist to create the environment backgrounds. These will mostly include inside shots of an old building but several outdoor scenes as well. At least 20-30 such backgrounds are needed as well as 10-20 backgrounds for story elements. Experience building realistic environments definitely a preference here.

a 2D artist to create a variety of puzzles and mini games as well as the game HUD and UI. Also will be creating and fitting in the many hidden objects onto the 3D backgrounds. Game will probably have at least 35 puzzles or mini games to give an idea of scope and 20-30 hidden object scenes.

This will be a 3 or 4 month freelance job most likely for both artists. The game has a fun story and unique angle as far as these types of games go, so the project should hopefully be quite enjoyable. Would be great to see a portfolio and some idea of compensation range for such freelance work. My preference would be to work out a flat fee for the whole project, with scope well defined. Thanks.

2. 3DShay

3DShay New Member

#2 3DShay, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  3. andrei313

andrei313 New Member

4. patm1982

patm1982 New Member

2D artist

Hello,

My online portfolio is at: http://patmarconett.blogspot.com

I have not done casual game art before, but I have strong drawing & photoshop painting background, so if you give examples of what you want I should be able to do it.

I can start after june 3.

Thank you.
    patm1982@hotmail.com

5. GregTaylor

GregTaylor New Member

6. David Cathro

David Cathro New Member