2d&3D Senior Game Artist Portfolio

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Giappone, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Giappone

Giappone New Member

My name is Giappone and I am a Graphic Designer with over 15 years of proven experience in design and graphics. Since many years I work as freelancer with worldwide companies, I work as smart worker in remote from my studio, keeping the contacts and planning the projects guidelines with Skype conferences.

I worked on countless projects for tablets / smartphones, mainly Apps and Interactive games, published on the worldwide stores of Google Play and Apple Store by major companies of entertainment and digital communication. I have an important experience also in traditional and online publishing, creating websites, illustrations and animations.

I'm an expert of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign); I have knowledge of programming and editing also (Spine, Adobe Premiere, Dreaweaver, Html, Css);

My studies in Art and Design make me face every project with an aesthetic sense and a critical eye. I am used to working on several projects at the same time, with great attention to the quality of the projects and respecting deadlines - as evidenced by the results obtained in the works of which I was a project manager.

I would be happy to know each other and put at your disposal my skills.

Here my website: giapponegamesart.wixsite.com/giappone

Kind regards,

Giappone