25 euros per minute, Hollywood quality music

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by ManuelMarino, Nov 22, 2007.

1. ManuelMarino

Original Member

Hello, my studio Marino Sounds is licensing the old music tracks for 25 euros per minute of music only.

You choose the music tracks and the minutes.

If you are interested please contact me through email, MSN (manuelmarino@manuelmarino.com) or Skype (manuelmarino). Thank you!

2. Game Producer

Moderator Original Member

Sounded pretty good. Any more samples/tracks to listen ? :)

3. kay.altos

Original Member

It's just 7 samples to sell or what?

4. ManuelMarino

Original Member

No, it's about a library of about 50 tracks and 250mb to download. Please can you contact me through email or MSN or Skype? So we can talk about it better, I can't post here the link.