♫ Music Composer - Dmitry Selipanov

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by utopia, Jun 16, 2011.

1. utopia

utopia New Member

[​IMG]
    DMITRY SELIPANOV

Hi everyone,
    My name is Dmitry Selipanov. I am a composer for films&tv, theater, games and other media and I'm looking for a collaboration with creative video game makers.
    Currently a student of Moscow P.I. Tchaikovsky Conservatory, I am an author of music for a number of feature films, documentaries, an iPhone game (in development), theater music etc. I have had TV placement, my music has been featured on websites, performed live by many talented musicians etc. I believe I have bold musical ideas and a vision. I'm looking to bring something new and fresh to game music.

Please, have a listen to some of my previous works:

• Action, Epic, Orchestral, Electronics
    Love/Adventure/Drama

Surfacing

Destruction of the church

• Adventure, Fantasy, Orchestral
    Alice in Wonderland

• Comic, Party, Mixed instruments, Electronics
    Comic theme

Party

• Horror, Suspense, Mixed instruments, Electronics
    Madness

• iPhone puzzle game soundtrack, Electronics
    iPhone puzzle game soundtrack

• Melancholic, Minimal, Solo piano
    Drop

• Electronica, Minimal, Piano
    Sundown

For more examples of my work please head to my website: www.dmitryselipanov.com or visit my soundcloud page : www.soundcloud.com/dmitry_selipanov

You can contact me either here, or email to contact[at]dmitryselipanov[dot]com

Hope you enjoy my music, looking forward to your feedback.
    Thanks!

#1 utopia, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. utopia

utopia New Member

Hey there, just wanted to let you know that I have added two new tracks to my original post. Check out the "Love/Adventure/Drama" for some Hollywood style big orchestral music and "Sundown" for a minimal electronics/piano track.
    Thanks!