♫ Experienced Composer Available - Distinctive Soundtracks, Indie-Friendly Prices ♫

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Geoff Moore, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Hi there! I create music using acoustic, orchestral and world instruments, various keyboards, synths, found sound, chopped and transformed vocal and percussion samples and sometimes all of the above. I play several instruments and have a degree in Music Technology, and in my spare time I also develop my own games, which gives me a helpful insight into your end of the process. Above all else I love to innovate and experiment.

I've created music for over thirty games in many different styles, working with each client to find the perfect sound to meet the tone, atmosphere and story of their game. The cost of my work depends on your needs, but I always keep my prices reasonable as I love being able to work on interesting indie projects. I love trying new things, so let me know what you're looking for and I'll be happy to demo some ideas for your game.

Head to my simple one-page website to hear my work, read more about what I do and get in touch!

[​IMG]

Testimonials:
    “All I can say is that if you are looking for some original music, then think seriously about talking with Geoff.” - Kes, Gemelle Games (A Timely Intervention)

"I like Geoff's style, and I'm honestly not sure he could create a bad piece if he tried. Hire him, you won't regret it." - Brian, Tiny Goblin Productions (The Book Of Shadows)

Contact me: info@geoffmoore.co.uk
    Visit my website: www.geoffmoore.co.uk

#1 Geoff Moore, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  2. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

#2 Geoff Moore, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  3. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

#3 Geoff Moore, May 10, 2015
  4. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Exciting news - I've been hired as main composer for the upcoming romantic visual novel Starlight Vega! The game is beautiful and has built up quite a fan following already (enough to smash its Kickstarter to get funded 600% of it's target!), so needless to say it's awesome to be a part of it. Here's my first track for the project:

[​IMG]

I'm still able to take on another customer or two at the moment, so feel free to get in touch here or at enquire@geoffmoore.co.uk :)

#4 Geoff Moore, Jun 15, 2015
  5. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Complete site redesign and new game!

Hi all! I've been lying low while working on my entry for the month-long indie game contest IGMC 2015, A Stranger Comes To Shore. If you'd like to check the game out, head over to my website. I've also done a complete site redesign, so you can find my commission work, licensable tracks and games more easily. If you don't have time to play, here's a track from the game's intro:

[​IMG]

I'm currently able to take on new projects, so don't hesitate to get in touch!!

#5 Geoff Moore, Aug 16, 2015
  6. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Just posted two new tracks for upcoming Tiny Goblin Productions RPG The Book Of Shadows on my SoundCloud!

Also received an awesome testimonial from Ernani Rocha of Turtles Of Destiny:

"Geoff is a highly skilled musician, but that's not all. What makes him a unique composer is his ability to understand and capture the spirit of your project and translate those qualities into magical notes."
    - Ernani Rocha

You can listen to Love Theme from Turtles Of Destiny on my site. I'm available for work, so feel free to get in touch!

7. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Aldorea have just released A Timely Intervention, a 2D RPG featuring custom tracks by yours truly! Check the game out here.

I'm available to work on more projects, so drop me a line!

8. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

9. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

10. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Started working on soundtracks for a candy matching game and a survival horror this week. It's great to have variety!

I'm still able to take on another project, so get in touch!

11. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

First track is ready for Candy Factory, a mobile game being created by Ehsan on the Game Maker Community forum!

[​IMG]

I'm also now offering affordable royalty free tracks at bandcamp: https://geoffmoore.bandcamp.com/

Thanks for listening, and hit me up if you'd like some custom music!

12. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

13. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

A couple of tracks from my own game project:

Listen to the Oh! Ko! OST on SoundCloud.

One of my long-term commission projects has come to an end, so I'm excited to be able to take on another project or two! Feel free to get in touch if you'd like some custom music for your game, and thanks for listening!

14. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

Hi all, I'd like to share two new licensable tracks! Contact me if you'd like to use one in your project. Looping versions available on request.

First a band piece with a western 'road trip' feel:
    Listen to Moving On on SoundCloud.

And an atmospheric piano piece:
    Listen to Paper Birds on SoundCloud.

I'm ready to take on a new soundtrack project, so get in touch if you'd like it to be yours, and thanks for listening!

15. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

16. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

17. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

18. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

#18 Geoff Moore, Jul 22, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  19. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

20. Geoff Moore

Geoff Moore New Member

It's been a while! I've just finished a couple of soundtrack projects so I'm finally available for work. I've also had a major sound upgrade, and a shiny new website with a bunch of new tracks to listen to:

[​IMG]