♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Seeking New Projects! ♫♪

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by NCleary1, Jun 23, 2016.

1. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- UNITY ICONS - EPISODE 1 - YGGDRASIL OUT NOW! ---

We've been working hard behind the scenes on the asset pack and the trailer, but now it's finally out!

Have a watch, listen and if you'd like to work together on a project, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

2. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

-- NEW YEAR, NEW TUNES! ---

Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm kicking off the beginning of this year with 2 new tunes in the 'Party Music Pack' and concluding the 'Space/Electronic' side of the pack.

Have a listen and get in touch if you'd like to work together on a personal project! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

3. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

NEW MUSIC TIME! YAY!
    I'm still working on a bunch of songs with the Main Theme and Fanfare next on my list!
    But I've just added 4 new tracks of Funky/Silly/#Groove Menu themed #VGM! If you haven't had a listen yet, give it a spin! :) #gamedev

4. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- NEW SAMURAI ZERO THEME ON BANDCAMP! ---

Today I released the main theme for the game I've been working on called 'Return to Zero' from the upcoming game Samurai Zero.

I worked with 2 great artists on this one, Supreme Sol with the Rap and Rex Conception with the Melody and Chorus section.

Have a listen and if you like what you hear, GET IN TOUCH! :)

Thanks,
    Nathan

5. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- SPACE STATION ON YOUTUBE! ---

So the animation and fantastic artwork by my friend Jeremy from over at WayForward is finished and on YouTube for your viewing and listening pleasure! Go check it out! :)

6. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- VGM PARTY PACK! - Heavy Hitter is Live Now on YT! ---

Here's the next installment in the animations to visually support the VGM Party Pack! Which will include a myriad of different genres and grooves to help any Game Dev get their In Game Music to where they want it to be!

Check it out here ->

7. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member