♪♫ Nathan Cleary Audio - Seeking New Projects! ♫♪

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by NCleary1, Jun 23, 2016.

1. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- NEW SAMURAI ZERO REVEAL ---

At @PlaySamuraiZero, we had a big Trailer/Dev Reveal last night featuring a lots of our work including dope Mixes and Trailers!
    Come check out the Stream replay to see what it's all about!

2. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- WORKING ON A NEW EP/ASSET PACK OF JPOP ---

So recently behind the scenes I've been working on a JPOP Vocal Pack with my Buddy Takeshi to bring some Classic Tracks with Stems to the VGM and Game Dev Community!

Check out a WIP of the first track over here and Stay Tuned for More!

3. NCleary1

NCleary1 New Member

--- NEW STUDIO CONSTRUCTION FINISHED AND BACK OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS! ---

After months of planning, building, soundproofing, blood sweat and tears, my new acoustically balanced and treated studio is complete!

I have been a little quiet as of late due to this but am now back up and running.

So if you're looking for a top soundtrack for your game, and want to take advantage of the beautiful new sound and mixes coming from this studio, don't hesitate to GET IN TOUCH!

Thanks,
    Nathan