1. The splash screen at the beginning didn't go away when I clicked the mouse. This is inexcusable for a mouse-based game.
2. The tips at the beginning were a bit much. I understood the control system the first time, and you don't have to tell me that the candy gives bonus points.
3. I found the first couple of levels ridiculously easy. That's a good thing, given your probable target audience.
4. I have no idea if this game is easy or hard. At any given time the probability of dying is very low, but you also only get very few lives. The overall effect is that I feel that the game is easy, but I lose anyway due to a couple of dumb mistakes. Victory depends on caution, patience, and constant attention, which does not fit my preferred playing style at all.
5. I can get infinite points by running in a circle waiting for random candy to show up.