I like the game. I played it longer than I expected to. I remember a few iterations back when I thought it was "decent"...and now it's good
A couple things...
1) Do you really need that menu on the right side? Can't those bars and timers go on top? Of course, I got use to your layout after a while, so it may not matter...although the current layout makes the breakout area feel smaller.
2) Once you get the game fun, it's time to polish. Better text and graphics and background will probably raise the registration rate quite a bit. Right now, the graphics feel kind of amateur. Maybe a better font would work?
3) When I beat a level, it would be nice to have some kind of animation or special effect for a few seconds before you pop up the info screen. Right now, it feels abrupt; I like how Breakquest gives you a key you can catch, You don't need a key here...but some kind of animation or even an interesting fact at the end too.
4) Btw, I love the interesting facts you present at the beginning of each level.
5) I like the cool special things you have...like Gravity. Brainstorm some more of these cool things...to make the game even more fun.
6) In the beginning, it takes about 10-15 seconds to load...but there is no percent bar or "loading" image to let me know what's going on.
In any case, the game feels cool and fun. It needs a little polish and it'll be really awesome.