Thread: Experienced Composer and Sound Designer Looking For New Project [Cheap Rates!]

Talking Experienced Composer and Sound Designer Looking For New Project [Cheap Rates!]

Artist: Matt Farkas
    Site: http://www.mattfarkas.com/music.html

Hey guys, I'm here looking for a new project to work on. I just finished doing the sound and music for RatDog Games' upcoming iOS/Android title "EverDead" and am looking for a new project. My rates are cheap and negotiable, as I'm still trying to build my portfolio strength.

About me:
    Studied at the Musicians Institute in LA.
    Have been writing music for 9 years.
    Composes in a large range of styles, including: rock, metal, classical, jazz, and electronic. Most songs actually contains 2 or more of these styles combined - in true game fashion.
    Thematic in approach to songs and great with melodies.
    Experienced with creating sound effects.

Bonus skills: Besides working with music and sound, I wear a few other hats. If you need help with graphic design, artwork, or QA testing (I've worked at Bethesda Softworks) I can also provide those services.

If you're interested in hiring me, please send me an email at mjfarkas@gmail.com

Thanks!
    Matt Farkas
    Composer, Artist, and Sound Designer
    www.mattfarkas.com

Hey everyone! Just letting you know that I'm once again looking for work if you need a composer for your game.

My site has been updated with a few more tracks from recent projects I've worked on, including the game EverDead for RatDog Studios.

In addition, I've been spending a lot of my time doing heavy metal remixes of Zelda music with my band Master Sword (all of which I arranged, mixed, and mastered.) You can check us out here: http://www.facebook.com/MasterSwordBand

So if you want a little heavy metal in your game, I'm your man.

Again, if you're interested in my services, my email is still mjfarkas@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Matt Farkas
    Composer, Artist, and Sound Designer
    www.mattfarkas.com