Thread: Game Writers, & Artists wanted..

Default Game Writers, & Artists wanted..

Explorations v9 (2D Game Engine) is looking to build a game development team. We are currently looking for story writers, animators, and a few scripters to who are interested in building a freelance RPG. I will personally tutor scripters, and teach them all of the secrets of Explorations & eMotions.

The current version (v9.7) is in the final stages of testing. The engine has proven to be stable on both Windows and Linux/WINE.

Below are a few video samples of the latest testing. These scripts are available in the Library section of the website.

Serious Inquiries Please..

Explorations Forever!

http://www.explore-rpg.com
    Last edited by exploreRPG!; 01-10-2013 at 11:25 AM.

Are these paid positions?

Good question, Stropp

As a writer in the "words on a page" sense, I'm curious about the story writing aspect.
    www.bytten.com - Independent Game Reviews.
    www.indieproofing.co.uk - Independent Proofreading Services.

Default Sorry..

I'm sorry guys I didn't read the rules on forums. This is currently not a "paid" position, but I am trying to establish a core team so we can get venture capital funding. It's very hard to get investors to give you money, without having a core team/group to create the project.

So in short, it will be for a paid project.. but I'm looking for talented people to make up the core team. (I hope this makes sense.)

If this is totally out of line, can you please move the thread to the correct area.

I am just the developer, and I hope the quality of the videos/engine serves as proof of the seriousness of this project and capabilities of this engine.

Thanks.

I am a writer and would be interested in talking with you. PM me your address and I can send you a writing sample.

I hope all is going well with your project so far. It sounds like an exciting game and an even more exciting creative opportunity! I am a professional writer and consultant with over fifteen years of experience spanning software development, business and technical writing, quality assurance, public speaking, customer service, process improvement, project management, creative & fiction writing, and training/tutoring/demoing. I saw that this is an unpaid position, and I am still interested in working with your core team. I like helping out start-up projects, such as this, which need funding for their great ideas but which lack volunteers!

I am a master at creative brainstorming, as well as arc, plot, character, and dialogue development. My recent projects/accomplishments include: publishing original poems in a university literary magazine; ghostwriting and consulting on childrens' books, television series, and an animated movie; establishing a literary magazine and Humanities forum; founding and moderating a writers group and literary salon; writing original fiction stories for a short-story anthology; and writing my first pre-apocalyptic sci-fi novel.

For a few writing samples, visit LindseyVernon.wordpress.com/author-portfolio

For creative inquiries, please email me at LindseyVernon.author@gmail.com or PM

I look forward to hearing from you!

Post moved to unpaid section
    Bruno Campolo, Bantam City Games
    Invadazoid - My Mediocre Blog - Follow me on Twitter