Thread: Proficient Artist and Game Desginer available

Cool Proficient Artist and Game Desginer available

Hey guys. My name is Chris Crawford and I am a veteran game artist and designer. I've taken dozens of games from concept to completion and in nearly every genre. I have over a decade in the industry and I am experienced in every facet of the 2d game from the art and game design side. Animation, Art, Documentation, you name it, I've done it.

I want to support my own indie project so I am looking for freelance work.

Here is my website. I have been fortunate enough to gain experience in every genre of game. I am seriously passionate about making games and I love taking on new and interesting projects.

I am confident enough in my artistic skills that I can give accurate estimates. I will stick to the initial estimate given unless you ask to go in a different direction or make major changes.

My game design is strong and even more practiced than my game art. If you need assistance, or need me to just do that for you, we can do that. Coming up with mechanics, game balancing, GDDs, whatever you need.

I'm also experienced at leading whole teams, Art and Creative direction. If you have a larger project I can take on a project management or production role.

Below are some sample images 100% by me, as are all pieces on my website.

Email me at chris@itsmadscience.com and we can discuss your project by email or by phone. I am based in the US, New York city area.

I live, eat, sleep, and breath game development. If you chose me for your needs, you will not regret it.
    Last edited by Wiz; 05-14-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Just a few things, I made a huge update to my portfolio. It's now a lot more user friendly and I've added many items.

Let it be known that for 2d game art I do pretty much everything: Sprites, Tiles, sprite fonts, UI, concept art, graphic design and more.

My schedule is looking pretty open for the rest of May and most of June. If your interested, please shoot me an email.