Dirk Dashing 2 v1.02 is released!
Dirk Dashing 2: E.V.I.L Eye v1.02 is now available for Windows, Mac, and Linux!
* On the Easy skill level, guards no longer run for an alarm switch (made it too hard for young kids)
* Patched SDL_mixer to fix a double free error that caused a crash on Debian SID AMD64
* Fixed: Unable to jump up on some ledges on machines with faster CPUs
* Fixed: Bumper sometimes gets stuck in midair in Chapter 5-4
* Fixed: ESC to menu, go to Choose Options, then return to main menu, and alarm sounds
* Fixed: Some conveyor belt sounds don't stop when you go through a door into another room
* Fixed: Final room in Chapter 5-7 had rain outside the door, even though Dirk came from another room
* Fixed: Minor item placement issues, discovered when writing the game guide
* Fixed: Registration screen still said to "pre-order" instead of "purchase" the game
You can download the latest version from http://www.dirkdashing.com/dirkdashing2.htm
Oh, and please vote for Dirk Dashing 2:E.V.I.L Eye for IndieDB's 2012 Game of the Year Awards: http://www.indiedb.com/games/dirk-dashing-2-evil-eye
Dirk Dashing 2 is now available on Desura and the Mac Game Store!
Thanks! (Where's the like button around here?)
Was this made in Flash with a projector (for stand alone play) by any chance? If so...which one did you use? Thx.
Nope. The engine uses SDL+OpenGL.
Originally Posted by igamedev