Thread: Independent : Code

Red face Independent : Code

Hello everyone. It's a pleasure to meet you all.

My name is Caroline Lares. I'm a student in college who recently started a news site for indie games being made. At the moment it's a solo venture so I've been designing, writing and editing everything myself.

The site is still in it's starting stages, but I would love to bring it up to posting daily and to increase the amount of daily viewers. Currently, I am working on making a new layout as the one that I have now is a little bare bones. I'm planning on doing reviews, previews, longer articles on a variety of topics, spotlights on developers and report any news that comes out.

To make this short, I would love to write about your games! I'm not looking for anything in return, but a like or a share on Facebook would be nice to have.

If anyone is interested please contact me at caroline.lares@independent-code.com. Thank you for your time.

Hows the site going so far?

It has been going alright. I just started it last month and it is still pretty bare bones. Most of that month was trial and error and computer problems which forced me to not work on the site. I'm going to be increasing my focus on I:C and working on it more from now on.