Thread: [PAID] Game Production Consultant / Developer / Studio

Default [PAID] Game Production Consultant / Developer / Studio

Hello, my name is Robert.

I'm an amateur comic book, art admin, writer and advid gamer who has worked with art studios, artists and design for over 9 years. Now that you know a bit about me, this is where I am at.

After some time of saving and convincing friends/family and co-workers to invest in a game idea. We have a budget comparable with many games on kickstarter.

What I need is someone to help with the following. (Any advice here would be appreciated.)

1. Buying a pre-made 2.5d rpg platform to edit and start our game from & helping to find programmers to help complete the game.

2. Finding a trust-able & competent game studio to produce the game.

3. Advice on the best route to take with our 2.5d rpg.

Payments will be made through PayPal only to verified accounts. Exact price can be discussed and profit sharing is also available if desired.

Please visit my website paralagames.com and what we can do for you.

Email contact: contact@paralagames.com
    Jefferson R.S.
    Paralagames Team
    http://www.paralagames.com

Hello Robert,

My name is Andrew and I am the designer/co-founder of RatDog Games. We have experience in not only consulting but also various work for hire efforts. Our team would like to help with your RPG in anyway possible.

Feel free to take a look at our website: www.ratdoggames.com

We have experience with Corona Sdk as well as Unity 3D and are confident we could assist greatly in the development process.

Feel free to contact me to discuss the project: andrew@ratdoggames.com

A main question developers will have is: What platforms are you targeting with the game? PC? Mac? Mobile? All the above?

I would strongly recommend looking into Unity 3D, it is the most affordable and full featured game engine you can currently find for an Indie. You can also find a variety of templates/plugins that will help a great deal ( including RPG's ). If we speak further I can direct you towards more information on Unity and some plugins that could be very useful for your project.
    Last edited by adesilva; 11-11-2012 at 06:10 PM.

I would be happy to modify the Dungeon Brawl game to suit your needs:

http://rustyaxe.com/bgames/DungeonBrawl/play.php

It's written in Flash so standalone and web browser versions can be readily made available.