I just tried your game, here are some comments:
- Horizontal scrolling works smoothly. There seems to be a problem with vertical scrolling though: I get horiontal lines at the top/bottom of most of the tiles (probably half a pixel of the tile above/below in the texture). This is especially visible at the lower part of the level. They disappear when the character is back on the ground (Geforce 4 MX).
- The options screen is confusing and suddenly requires the mouse.
- I didn't like the combination of cartoony drawn graphics and photo-realistic graphics together, try using a more consistent style.
- No idea what the balloons are for, am I supposed to bring them somewhere?
- For the first level, I would prefer a smaller, easier and more inspiring level with a clear goal (after getting killed, I didn't feel like trying again).
- I think the download is quite large for a game like this, also 70 Mb for installation is quite a lot, I have a pretty large disk, but it's always almost full.