For an upcoming game of us (similar to Legend of Grimrock - a screenshot of our current prototype is attached) we are looking for an outstanding 2D artist (freelancer) with exceptional skills in creating beautiful fantasy environments, characters and some game GUI's.
The current job is just for making our current game prototype a little bit more presentable. The budget for this job is 500$ (payment via PayPal) - and this needs to be done:
- a game starting screen in 1920x1080 and 2048x1536
- a game main menu screen in 1920x1080 and 2048x1536
- the ingame GUI screen with a rotatable compass in 1920x1080 and 2048x1536 (similar to the look of the attached, second image)
- an inventory menu, fitting into the ingame GUI on the right side (you will get a rough template for the basic setup of this GUI, similar to the look of the attached, third image)
- a beautiful screen for presentation purposes in 1920x1080 and 2048x1536
- 4 different character portrait icons in 512x512
This is only the first step. Currently the game's storyline and dialogues are being developed by a professional writer. After the story is final a roadmap will be created with all the images that needs to be done for visualizing the storyline and all the ingame events. So, if your artstyle is in line with our expectations, the follow up job will be a lot more work.
Interested? Then please send a mail to: axel [at] fancy-factory [dot] com with some details about you, your recent work and maybe a link to your portfolio.
Thanks in advance!