Thread: Bailout - (Feedback Please)

Default Bailout - (Feedback Please)

Hi ,

I'm making a game for a webplayer + phone and I would appreciate some feedback
    on it please.
    Here is a video so far.
    Thanks,
    Max

Made me genuinely LOL.

I think it looks a bit too dark and serious to have mass appeal, but with the mix of Angry Birds and (heaven forbid) an original setting, it has a LOT of potential.
    Regards,
    Paul Johnson

[Great BIG War Game: iOS | Android] [Great Little War Game: iOS | Android] [Fruit Blitz: iOS | Android] [Yachty Deluxe: iOS | Android]

Thanks for the feedback Applewood. It isn't that dark in the actual game. I had problems with the recording.
    I wasn't sure whether to make it more cartoony or make the UI less cartoony.

Max

I didn't really mean "dark" as much as "monochrome" tbh. Bright colours and cartoony style are never a bad thing in a casual game. In fact I think it's a requirement.

The gameplay looks there though and the humour for sure. You just need people to look twice now and you're all set imo.
    Regards,
    Paul Johnson

[Great BIG War Game: iOS | Android] [Great Little War Game: iOS | Android] [Fruit Blitz: iOS | Android] [Yachty Deluxe: iOS | Android]

Ahh thats great , thank you. I was stuck on the art style of the levels, but this gives me a great boost. much appreciated.

Max