Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2d/3d Graphics for Games

Default 2d/3d Graphics for Games

Artist: Mark Quire
    Portfolio: Quire Graphics

Hi all, I offer high quality graphics at excellent rates. Everything from logos, pixel art, 3d modelling, through to websites!

A couple of examples to whet your appetite follow. Please check out my portfolio site.

PLEASE NOTE: I'm available for paid commissions only! No spec work, no royalty work, thanks.

Quire Graphics - 2d/3d Graphics for Games

Hello indiegamers!

Need professional art for your games? Check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Some new 2d character and item work:

Cheers all!

- Q
    Last edited by Quire; 06-07-2013 at 12:19 AM.

I just figured I'd give Mark here a bump; he did the logo, icon, character and menu art for my upcoming game and I really couldn't be happier with the results

Definitely will keep this in mind and good quality work.
    http://maximumarcadestudios.com A new forum for Indie Developers

Aw, thanks narrat! I appreciate that. Now I just need to figure out who you are... Nope, FAIL. Looks like I'm in good COmpany, though!

Hello indiegamers!

Hope everyone is being treated well by 2013! Thought I'd update this thread with some of the work from the end of 2012. If you're after professional art for your games, Check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Some new 2d character and item work:

Cheers all!

- Q

Hello indiegamers!

Thought I'd pop some recent 3d work up here. If you need professional art for your games, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

Hello indiegamers!

Well, that's January almost out of the way. Shitty and wondrous by turns, I got some great art done. Here's some new 2d work:

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
    Last edited by Quire; 06-07-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Hello Indie Gamers!

Long time no update! Been very busy with two big projects...but here I am again, with some new work for you lovely lot:

If you need professional art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

Couple of new characters:

Check out the animated versions on my portfolio site!

- Q

Room 801, Building A, Ying Da Li Tech Digital Park, Fu Tian free trade zone, Shenzhen, china

Good works here!

Nice work. I love the colors of the drawings. The 3D tank is cool in a Warhammer sort of way.

Some logo, UI, and app icon updates for the forum today! Art for a mobile game for a developer in Aus.

Bigger versions on my portfolio site. As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

Promo banner for Wraith Software's Jewel Bash Pinball:

Your game needs promo banners too, doesn't it? Check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

Hey guys, Mark didn't even ask me to bump this thread, but I found him through here, and am very satisfied with his work, and his professionalism, extremely quick and easy to work with. I intend to hire him for the full project once I have the funds to afford it. Not that he is expensive, but the amount of art I would need could tally up! He did a 2d space ship for me btw for Void of Darkness.

A spaceship for Tropical Games in Barbados.

Bigger versions on my portfolio site. As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

New logo for forthcoming game Void of Darkness.

This is a still from the promo video I made for their Indiegogo campaign.

Take a look at the full video on my portfolio site. As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

Some character work and a logo for iOS game Mipsters.

As ever - if you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q

A re-worked logo for a forthcoming RPG:

Bigger version up on my portfolio site.

- Q

3d scene for a puzzle/hidden object game. One of five.

- Q

Just want to tell all of you Mark helped me with these 5 scenes for a HO game. He is a very talented guy and also a good 3D artist. This guy here has a lot of experience. Trust him!

R.

Quote Originally Posted by rvlgames View Post
    Just want to tell all of you Mark helped me with these 5 scenes for a HO game. He is a very talented guy and also a good 3D artist. This guy here has a lot of experience. Trust him!

R.
    Thanks R! Really appreciated. Looking forward to working with you again as soon as we can.

- Q

Some new art for your eyes to look at:

- Q

I'd be curious about what sort of cost would be involved in getting a logo developed, on average from you? Still trying to get one together for my studio.

Also, fantastic work.

Mister Builder PMed!

More of my work from the forthcoming Epic Ninja Game, this time, a selection of tiling parallax backgrounds. These are shown here at about 20% of their size in-game (each image being a set of three 1024x1024s) - check out my portfolio site for bigger versions.

Each image in each set of three tiles with either of the others, allowing them to randomly and seamlessly follow each other.

- Q

As well as doing all the in-game art for Epic Ninja Game, I worked on the promo graphics and icon. The icon's design changed over time - iOS7 hit during development, and the overall feel of icons changed with it. Here's the version re-designed specifically to fit in with iOS7. - check out my portfolio site for bigger versions.

- Q

I started working on Epic Ninja Game right from the prototype stage, and drew literally all of the art. Watching the game come together has been fantastic! Here are the promo screenshots I compiled ready for launch.

- Q

Logo, Icon, and Promo graphic for hub.ae's forthcoming game Titi & Miro's Adventure.

- Q

Logo design - with character - for new Canadian company Pixel Stomper, developers of Epic Ninja Game.

- Q

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast