Thread: Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library and Custom Audio

Default Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library and Custom Audio

My name is Andrew Riley, independent composer and sound designer at Lucky Lion Studios. I've created a Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library currently containing 80 original compositions available for purchase and immediate download for just $5 each.

For custom audio requests, please fill out the form found on the website - I can work with most styles.

For select samples of custom audio and published works, please see the portfolio section.

Last edited by LuckyLionStudios; 11-29-2011 at 07:27 PM.

The Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library has been updated with 10 new songs available for purchase and immediate download, bringing the library's total to 50 songs - each available for just $5.

The Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library has been updated yet again with 5 new songs available for just $5 each.

The Royalty-Free Video Game Music Library has been updated to 60 songs, and Paypal has been added as a payment option.

Nice music man!

The library has been updated with 5 new songs, bringing the total number to 65.

We are also in the process of completely revamping the layout of the library, so any suggestions would be very appreciated.

The library has been updated to 70 songs, available for just $5 each, in addition to updates to the music portfolio and Blog sections.

5 more songs have been added -- Hollow, Kindred, Tempest, Kite Strings and Unlikely Places -- bringing the total to 75 songs.

The library has been updated with five new songs, bringing the total to 80 original compositions.

Pekoe: an upbeat retro track
    Fighting the Inevitable: a chaotic action/battle theme
    Another Realm: mystical exploration or background music
    Ava: largely string and piano track suitable for location, mood or theme music
    Catching Lightning: an electronic/retro variation of the preexisting library song Stopping Thunder

Just bought some songs for my game. I'll give you a link when it's out! Thanks again for the great prices

Thanks a lot!

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 85 original compositions!

Calco Caelum: a fun, adventurous orchestral track
    Valor: an action/battle theme
    Bring the Fire: an upbeat electronic track
    No Worries: a cute, jazzy track
    Anouk: a simple guitar and bass track suitable for location or background music

The library has been updated with five more songs, bringing the total to 90 original compositions, available for just $5 each!

http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-...music-library/

http://luckylionstudios.com/royalty-...music-library/

The Royalty-Free Library has been updated with 5 more songs, bringing the total to 95 original songs for just $5 each.

The new songs are: Paper Turtles, Pontouf, Breakdown, Citrinitas, By the Sword

Please note that the library has been temporarily cut into two pages in an effort to alleviate load times while the site redesign is underway. You can also narrow down your search by clicking on the keywords (Action | Adventure | etc) found at the top of the page.