1. I played in 1024x768. It was well playable. No problem with the resolution. Minimizing worked fine.
2. Will people get it? Don't know. To be honest i don't even get your question. I think this concept of insulting spammers is kind of bizarre to see in a video game. But i don't have a problem with that, to me the letters were just symbols like the other sets.
Now to some feedback/criticism:
- Had problem starting the game, the main menu is not very comprehendible. Selecting the game type (bugs...) and starting the game (arcade,casual) is all in own big column. Didn't know which button to press first.
- I had no idea how to play the game. I had to read the help page two times before i got an idea what to do. This is especially bad for a game that tries to be simple. First i tried to click in the upper row of elements, then on the lower row. But only thing it got was "MISMATCH".
- I still am not sure what's the point of the game. I only have to shoot one element and then the star? Why are there more elements than one, are they only good for bonus points? What if there's a blank element on bottom of the list? It's all rather confusing - again not good for a simple game.
- Mouse control: the way of moving the crosshair by holding the left mouse button seems non-intuitive to me. Maybe this would be more intuitive: Click once: Crosshair starts to move. Click second time: Shoo(p)t! Similar to Mario Golf.