Here is the game I've been working on as a hobby since the beginning of April:
Fangorodrim.zip (14 megs)
This is a real-time strategy game. I'm looking for feedback on where to go next with this. Its difficult to know if the game play is balanced. After 1000 games I have no idea if this is too easy or impossible to win or simply no fun to play. My perspective is shot.
1. You win by colonizing all of the sectors.
2. Should take about an hour to win.
3. Freeware game, no strings attached
4. Looking for feedback and bug reports.
5. Win XP, Vista, Win 7
6. This runs great on 2.4ghz system, 1gig ram.
Please let me know if you have any questions.