PyroGine Game Engine v0.3.0 Released!
PyroGine Development is happy to release the 2nd public beta release of PyroGine Game Engine. It's an advanced 2D game engine for PC's running Microsoft Windows and uses Direct3D for hardware accelerated rendering. It's robust, designed for easy use and suitable for making all types of 2D games and other graphic simulations.
It consists of a high-level object oriented game application framework with a plethora of classes and routines to allow you to rapidly and efficiently develop your graphics simulations. There is support for surfaces, textures, sprites, audio, streams, archives, configuration files, render targets, swap chains, databases and much more.
- Added API support for standard C/C++ compilers.
- Added full OOP support for C++ Builder 2010.
- TPGObject.CreateFromObj was referenced in PGDatabase but the method was not declared and implemented.
We've now released v0.4.0 developer version. It's the current work-in-progress daily build that will eventually become the next stable release version.
Join us on FaceBook and Twitter.
- Added command-line PyroGine Pascal Compiler (pgpcc.exe).
- Added support for loading and using DLLs stored in an EXE as RC_Data (PG.ResourceLoadLibrary, PG.ResourceFreeLibrary, PG.ResourceBindToPro).
Last edited by jarrodavisoftware; 04-20-2010 at 04:19 PM.