Played the demo, really liked the game. A couple of observations:
1) I would prefer if the enemies had some visible health so I could determine who to attack. But I realize this might be a sticky one.
2) I got down a few floors and had a battle with six round thingies, only there werent six because they kept multiplying. It was a real grind to get through them, but I finally did it and felt good afterwards.
3) The screems are a bit annoying. Probably because there's a lot of high frequency noise in em. Perhaps town them down a bit or give me a slider to do so? I like having them there, but its just overkill now.
4) The rooms as I cleared them seemed pretty empty and devoid of purpose other than for having a cel to kick off an encounter. Feels like the room should play some part in the combat or have something in it to aid/hinder me.
5) Needs a bit more feedback in the combat. Suggest some more particle effects for hits/misses and generally a bit more sparklies to let me know how I'm doing.
6) The characters in iso view need a bit of animation. Just a sort of breathing animation would do. So I feel theyre a bit more alive.