Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cartoon Art/Animation

We did these for a kid's game

Self portrait for social media.

Last edited by teoma; 07-21-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Hey teoma you are really very good artist will you work for us as a free lancer . i really like your work.best of luck.
    Animation Companies
    Animation Studios in Delhi

Hey teoma you are really very good artist will you work for us as a free lancer . i really like your work.best of luck.
    Wow, thanks. I really don't do much freelance work outside of BingBang at the moment, but I appreciate the offer. We've done consulting work before for other studios, if you guys need help email Tim our project manager - he's at contact@bingbangstudios.com

Here's an example of what our Lifemove animation process can do. With Lifemove we can take any 2d image (drawings or photos) and create a detailed animation that's more fluid and dynamic then traditional cut-out animation.

These are characters we animated for Floop (iOS). We were provided with the static drawings (above), and animated them with Lifemove.

Before

After

(We did not create the above images, we only animated them)

As a side note, these gifs look really funny if you watch them while listening to music.

could you kindly contact me privately with an indication of what you charge?

Great job on Dr.Mal!! I had the pleasure of providing his voice.Keep up the awesome work.

Interesting that your entire site goes down just days after I had to threaten you with lawyers for the work you were being paid for and didn't do, and have largely ignored my emails since August 2013.

Any chance you're ever going to finish the job you started in December 2012 which is now twelve months overdue? Or refund the $2,845 you were paid? Or even reply to e-mails and tie up the loose ends of the contract you signed?

I'm closing this thread. PM or e-mail me to discuss further. The contract you signed needs finalising.
    Last edited by Desktop Gaming; 02-25-2014 at 01:45 PM.
    Dr Mal: Practice of Horror PC | Mac
    Crime Solitaire PC | Mac | iOS
    Magicville: Art of Magic PC | Mac
    Desktop Gaming Ltd | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12