Kaamos Sound - Sound Effects
I am Tapio Liukkonen from Kaamos Sound, which focuses on custom made sound effects.
I have very strong skills in field recording, sound editing and mixing. I work with industry standard equipment such as Sound Devices, Pro Tools etc.
Please, check out my work samples at: Work Samples,
If you want you can ask more work samples from me.
Some of my works:
- Magicka:The Stars Are Left, DLC, SFX,Arrowhead Game Studios
- Xenonauts, SFX, Goldhawk Interactive
- Magicka:Vietnam, DLC, SFX,Arrowhead Game Studios
- Overgrowth, PC, SFX, Wolfire
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Justine Expansion, PC, Additional SFX, Frictional Games
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent, PC, Additional SFX, Frictional Games
- Casey´s Contraptions, iOS, SFX,Snappy Touch
- Storm In A Teacup, iOS,SFX, Cobra Games
- Minigore, iPhone, Mountain Sheep gameplay
- Toribash, Wii online game, Nabi Studios
- Zero Gear, PC, NimbleBit Zero Gear trailer
- Various SFX, Sound Ideas
- Winter Footsteps Collection, Sounddogs.com
- Cats SFX, Sounddogs.com
- "Family Roots", tv program, 10 episodes, sound postproduction, 2008
- Boom operator, tv, various since 2007
- Sound Engineer, Finnish Big Brother, 2005 and 2006
If you need quality custom made sound effects I am your man. No matter the size of your project, I will handle it with care and dedication. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any kind of custom sound effects or engineering!
Last edited by Tapio; 12-05-2011 at 11:51 AM.
hey, I would just like to personally vouch for Tapio and his work. He has done work for our game Zero Gear and has been extremely flexible and always delivers WONDERFULLY recorded crystal clear sounds. He is a microphone and recording junkie and always has a great idea for simulating whatever sound you might need.
I would recommend him 100%
Here is some feedback from my work Touch Arcade
And if you are wondering what custom made sfx means, it means that I actually record and edit sounds by myself instead of searching sfx libraries from internet. I am working.
Last edited by Tapio; 05-28-2011 at 06:59 AM.
I updated my sfx worksamples. Kaamos Sound work samples
I also have been working with Amnesia: The Dark Descent PC game. I have been making vision/flashback and monster sounds for it. You can read preview from here
Tapio possesses a natural ability and the experienced skill to capture sound. Listen to his work and suddenly you are transported to another place.His demos are simply amazing.
Lots have been happening after last update so I updated my works in first post of this topic.
I also updated my website if you are interested in to check it out.
I really respect and appreciate your sound design work! Keep it up!
I updated my work list. Oh, and something stupid of course : Recording Metal Impact SFX :P
If you want to check out my other making of stuff you should check out my Facebook site
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2012!
If you don't know yet,Tapio is the best. Period.
Hehe. I am not sure about that. But this little robot is pretty awesome: Binaural Recording - Robot
I needed to make part 2! Here is more binaural recording: Winter Sounds. If you check it out - use your headphones not speakers.
Just quick reminder that I am available for sound effects / sound design work. Some of my new game projects include for example The Showdown Effect, Gratuitous Tank Battles, iBomber Pacific, Mad Skills BMX and Coco Loco
You can find a few work samples from my website and some interesting stuff from my Facebook site. Oh, please "like" if you like :P
You can find my contact details from my website www.kaamossound.com
Kaamos Sound wishes Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!