Thread: Affordable 2/d artwork for your next game project!

Default Affordable 2/d artwork for your next game project!

Brian Kemper
    My Portfolio Website
    Email me!

Hello Indie Game Developers!

My name is Brian Kemper and I am a California-based 2/D Game Artist currently accepting new project proposals for my 2014 schedule.
    I have been a member of the computer game industry for over 20 years now and in that time have been fortunate enough to have worked on many successful and award-winning game titles and series which include "Heroes III & IV" and "Heroes of Might & Magic VI, VII & VIII" and many others. "Heroes" was developed for the 3DO company by New World Computing. I have also worked on various children's game titles for Fisher Price Inc. with Davidson and Associates, an educational software company.

I specialize in character development and licensing, any type of game icons, title screens, backgrounds, interface elements, graphics and just about any other art assets you may need for your upcoming iOS and IPhone Mobile Game App or any other type project you may be developing.
    When I am hired to create artwork for my clients I always guarantee to deliver the very best art for the lowest price possible. Contracted artwork can be priced by the piece or by the project. I enjoy what I do and the people I work with and will always guarantee that each of my clients are 100% satisfied. I strive to turn each client's ideas and visions into everyone's reality.

Please visit my website "BSK GRAPHICS" to check out many different projects and artwork that I've worked on over the years.

I'd really enjoy hearing about your upcoming project and game ideas so please feel free to send me an EMAIL and let me know how I can help you create your next indie or company hit!

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Best regards,
    Brian Kemper

Characters, Icons, Backgrounds, Interface Graphics & More at "BSK GRAPHICS!"

Here are some recent examples of artwork and games that I've been working on.

Artwork for "BINKY", a fun app about the wacky adventures of Binky the dog.

Artwork for "SPYAMI" a mobile app spy game for all ages.

Artwork for "SPELLING SUPER STAR" an educational app that helps kids become better spellers.

Apple Store Mobile App Game Icons that I've created.

"Binky" "Spyami"

"Spelling Super Star" "Picture Perfect Puzzler"

"Little Learner's Lightshow" "Mad Marble"

Thank you for taking the time to look at my work! I really appreciate your interest!

Last edited by brian-scotts-world; 01-07-2015 at 06:54 PM.

"Heroes" and "Might & Magic" game artist available to help you with your next project.

I am currently available for work on mobile games and apps as well as company logos, app icons, characters or any other artwork you may need.

My portfolio is located at brian kemper's portfolio

You can email me at brianscott22@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Brian

Wow.... beautiful work!!!!

Default AFFORDABLE ART ASSETS FOR ANY GAME OR iOS PROJECT!

Hello Indie game developers and fans!

I want to update you on some of the artwork I've been busy creating for use in several upcoming iPhone apps and iOS games. I've been kept very busy working with some really loyal and wonderful clients of mine enjoying working alongside them on their new game ideas and projects. Below you'll find an assortment of assets that I've created and was thrilled that they loved the finished pieces!

Do you have any upcoming or current projects and/or games that you need colorful, eye-catching artwork for? I am currently accepting inquires from indie developers and programmers, as well as gaming companies and want to hear from you too!

Please contact me as soon as you'd like, I would love to hear all about the innovative ideas you're developing and what you would like me to help with. I guarantee complete satisfaction on all of the artwork that I deliver and will work with you closely on making sure that your highest expectations are met and even exceeded.

My online portfolio can be found at http://brianscottkemper.prosite.com. Please visit my site and take a look around. You may see something that inspires you or maybe find some of my artwork that may be just what you are searching for.

I can be contacted at brianscott22@yahoo.com and would really enjoy hearing from you with any comments, questions, or helpful criticisms that you may have. All of it helps me to become a much more effective artist and enables me to deliver my best quality artwork to you, the client, at very reasonable and competitive rates!

I look forward to speaking with you and hope that all of your projects go straight to #1!

"The world awaits!"
    Brian Kemper

Last edited by brian-scotts-world; 06-30-2014 at 05:37 PM. Reason: adding info and text

Available for projects big and small!

Hello Indiegamers and developers! I am currently available for any and all artwork that you may need for your iOS apps and games! Please visit my website at http://brianscottkemper.prosite.com to check out my artwork and past projects. I look foward to hearing about your upcoming project!
    Thank you!
    Brian Kemper
    brianscott22@yahoo.com

Hi Indie Developers!

I wanted to update some of my sample artwork comps and to let everyone know that I am currently scheduling new projects for the upcoming weeks and new year. Please contact me at brianscott22@yahoo.com with any questions or inquiries.
    Have a great holiday season!
    Brian Kemper

I am available for new projects and games. Please contact me at brianscott22@yahoo.com or visit my online portfolio at http://brianscottkemper.prosite.com for more of my game artwork.