Honestly? Your site is awful.
1. First off, a hundred visits, but how many demo downloads? You do have demos available, right? I don't see any.
2. The videos don't play. I get sound but no picture. I see no screenshots either, so the bottom line is, I don't know what your games look like.
3. Black is a very very bad colour for websites. Too negative, too gloomy, too dark.
4. Your site has no 'layout' at all. Its just text upon text, the whole width of the screen. There is no attempt to add any style/finesse, or any user-friendliness.
5. The space shuttle logo. I don't like it, its too 'pixelly', but maybe thats just me. It doesn't seem relevant to the site in any way - its just plopped on there, up next to the title.
6. "If you are interested, send me an email: jediapprentice94 AT yahoo DOT com (replace the AT with @, the DOT with ., and transpose the spaces. This should keep some of the spam-bots away)"
What the hell?? Change this, swap that, transpose something else? Its an e-mail address not a feckin Rubiks Cube! Yes you might get a bit of spam, but just delete it. Failing that, make an inquiry form and use that - that way your e-mail address won't appear on the page.
Also, get a proper domain name and e-mail address. I wouldn't give money to anybody with a website like that, and a Yahoo e-mail address. Except maybe via eBay.
7. On your 'store' page it says the game is £2.68. When I click the "buy" button it wants me to pay £5.35 - why? Is it £2.68 or £5.35?
8. Don't ever use Times New Roman on a website. You want a nice, clean sans-serif font like Trebuchet or Verdana.