Hello, a few genuine tips
1. The web site looks really good, but it is a pain for search engines to index it. Don't use session ids. Though you may ask around - I am not a SEOpro, just read it in the book "SEO for dummies".
2. There is not enough text content on the web-site. Search bots love text.
3. You violate gamesbanners rules: the banner should be seen with 800*600 resolution
The game RotMos is nicely done! Just a few comments:
1. 60 hz is really bad for eyes.
2. I would add mouse control.
3. Ctrl as a fire key is good, but spacebar is even better!
4. The balls in the game a really small, it is difficult to play and your opponent plays really well and it is not too pleasant to watch it. Noone likes to be a looser.
5. Make a quick start, it takes a while to start playing, people like fast ins and outs
Best of luck!