New Profile Posts

1. taofeek
    taofeek
    Hi. Pls I urgently need ur advice. I just finished developing my 1st game and I don't no what next being an amateur. Guys pls help. Thanks.
  2. ixiegaming
  3. North Shore Landscaping
    North Shore Landscaping
    With Pool Builders Sydney, You will have access to the best plan for the pool that fits your property. For more info https://goo.gl/pqc1v5
  4. melodygeeks
    melodygeeks
    Professional Musicians performing the Best Videogames, Anime, Movies Music and our Original work as Composers.
    1. ixiegaming likes this.
  5. Nico Gutierrez
    Nico Gutierrez
    Los Angeles based, multimedia composer here. My style of writing is very orchestral with dark tendencies. Always happy to collaborate!
    1. ixiegaming likes this.
  6. ItsJustTerrible
    ItsJustTerrible
    Artist, Designer, Animator, Composer looking for jobs. Unpaid and Paid.
  7. dpottermusic
    dpottermusic
    Hey people, I'm a music composer looking for people to collaborate with. Drop a message if you're interested!
  8. fluffiest_shark
    fluffiest_shark
    i'm going to regret all these posts tomorrow but i'm tired and talkative
  9. fluffiest_shark
    fluffiest_shark
    "hast thou perhaps considered leaving stage right? followed by several bears?" -- me in english shortly before being flogged with a jumper
  10. fluffiest_shark
    fluffiest_shark
    hi i'm buchanan and i eat cheese singles and seafood sticks like a whirlwind
  11. fluffiest_shark
    fluffiest_shark
    we started on our cs coursework today and i'm contemplating destroying python (AQA please don't investigate me for cheating)
  12. fluffiest_shark
  13. fluffiest_shark
    fluffiest_shark
    I have a special game developing hat, and it's very fluffy and warm but I can't hear the game's sounds through it (warm ears > clear music)
  14. fluffiest_shark
    fluffiest_shark
    I'm trying to make video games and I'm doing well but I have no idea how to do anything in an engine that isn't RPGMaker lol
  15. Diego Cánepa
  16. FreakoutGames
    FreakoutGames
    Indie Game Studio
  17. ShadowRider320
    ShadowRider320
    So, I apologize for the late responses and hope to hear back from people soon.
  18. ShadowRider320
    ShadowRider320
    And I see awesome people with the same ambitions and dreams as me! =)
  19. ShadowRider320
    ShadowRider320
    I thought the website was dead and I was years too late lol. But now I'll make it an effort to stay active as I actually got replies
  20. ShadowRider320
    ShadowRider320
    I was feeling a little discouraged and didn't think I'd actually get messages so I kinda disappeared for a little bit opening an account.
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer