New Profile Posts

1. Chance McDaniel
  2. Fabricio Amadori
  3. Aaron Miall
    Aaron Miall
    I am a composer looking for any projects to but up a portfolio!
  4. prock
  5. Brennen
    Brennen
    Music composer/producer interested in making music for indie games/films. My specialty is Electronic Progressive Metal.
  6. Luxumbragame
    Luxumbragame
    Luxumbra is a strategic fantasy RPG card game for iOS and Android, featuring PvP combat, story mode and more!
  7. Anderomechal
    Anderomechal
  8. GcGames999
    GcGames999
    We developed a new one touch arcade android game :) Do you like to try it ? :) play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gcgames.jump.high
  9. Jeebbus
    Jeebbus
    Just got on here! I'm excited to find some developers and see what they can do!
  10. all007
    all007
  11. all007
    all007
    17 yo - indie dev currently working on "The Missing Scientists"
  12. ONSOUNDWAVES
    ONSOUNDWAVES
    Sound design for games
  13. BattleForEnkeon
    BattleForEnkeon
    Are you ready for war?
  14. WinstonJWhite
    WinstonJWhite
    Developing Lucinda in UE4
  15. Jukera
    Jukera
    Looking for 2D and 3D Artists
  16. nguyenquangphat113
  17. ixiegaming
    ixiegaming
    iXie Gaming Casual Connect - We are one of the silver sponsor. #silversponsor#sponsorship #casualconnect #ixiegaming - booth number 414
  18. SneakyCrago
  19. SneakyCrago
  20. Mathew Higden
    Mathew Higden
    Hey Gamers! I am looking to gain experiance composing music and creating sound fx for games. Check out my Demo: https://youtu.be/HcbKJJwJkok
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer