New Profile Posts

1. fallOut015
  2. fallOut015
  3. Prince John
    Prince John metateen
    Why are my posts taking so long to get moderated?
  4. Prince John
    Prince John lennard
    Why is it that my threads are taking so long to get moderated?
  5. Prince John
    Prince John
    Hi, I love story driven games and action filled games, and I'm taking a shot at developing one, any help is welcomed
  6. David Obaniyi
    David Obaniyi
    Hello, I'm a guy that loves music that tells a story, and provides an entertaining experiences from beginning to end for people to enjoy.
  7. lexigougou
    lexigougou tucho
    I'm Lexi. We are a team consist of 30 full-time mutiple style artists. Please check our portfolio here:https://limsermaster.artstation.com/.
    Looking forward to your reply!
    Best regards,
    Lexi
  8. lexigougou
    lexigougou anubeast
  9. Lauren Middleton
    Lauren Middleton
    Freelance Composer willing to work!
  10. Jem J. Sarmiento
  11. GameIva
  12. Nish
    Nish
    Currently working on mythpunk action roguelike platformer.
  13. westvirginia
  14. Tonerpoint
  15. lexigougou
    lexigougou
    Limser Master Co., Ltd. provides game art oursourcing service.
  16. Roelof Fouchee
    Roelof Fouchee
    Dedicated crowdfunding platform for indie game developers. Visit us at appybiz.co.za
  17. Roelof Fouchee
    Roelof Fouchee
    Hi Guys ! I would like to invite you all to our new freelance mobile and web development market.
  18. Sunlight Prism Music
    Sunlight Prism Music
    New to Indiegamer but would like to work with anyone needing music for there project. Check us out at www.sunlightprism.com
  19. Strikecastaudio
    Strikecastaudio
    We are a team of highly creative sound designers and composers who live and breathe everything audio www.strikecastaudio.com
  20. Strikecastaudio
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer