New Profile Posts

1. Brady Rain
    Brady Rain
    Im looking to find good projects as 2d Artist. Have some experience in different art styles and like to adaptate to any style needed.
  2. Jordan Winslow
    Jordan Winslow
    Professional Electronic Music Producer, Composer & Audio Engineer With 14+ Years of Experience. FREE Music Here: https://jordanwinslow.me/
  3. symphorian
    symphorian
    Doing game dev on my pet project, The Dark Lord's Apprentice
  4. melongaming
    melongaming
    Is an exciting and highly creative company focusing around delivering games and services for the mobile and web platforms.
  5. FerLuna
    FerLuna
    Trying to attract attention of people with my new game Sword: Frontiers.
  6. RTavidell73
    RTavidell73
    I´m looking for a Indie game. recent 2017 or 2018, with a white and long hair guy, based in the 70´s. I forget the name! Could you help me?
  7. RTavidell73
    RTavidell73 zoombapup
    Hi! would you help me please? I´m looking for a Indie game... recent 2017 or 2018, with a white and long hair guy, based in the 70´s. I forget the name! Could you help me?
  8. RTavidell73
    RTavidell73 cliffski
    Hi! would you help me please? I´m looking for a Indie game... recent 2017 or 2018, with a white and long hair guy, based in the 70´s. I forget the name! Could you help me?
  9. RTavidell73
    RTavidell73 princec
  10. RTavidell73
  11. rvbinary
  12. Unibeautiful
  13. Adam_From_Pug_Labs
    Adam_From_Pug_Labs
    Project "Rena's Starland" in Development. Join the team today.
  14. Gabriel Wagner
    Gabriel Wagner
  15. Sonatta
  16. ProDesigns
    ProDesigns
    Creative & Custom Logo Design Company
  17. Sofia Soft
  18. Andrew Parker
    Andrew Parker
  19. Colority Apps
  20. talf
    talf
    Currently working on a MicroRPG for mobile devices
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer