New Profile Posts

1. Adam_From_Pug_Labs
    Adam_From_Pug_Labs
    Project "Rena's Starland" in Development. Join the team today.
  2. Gabriel Wagner
    Gabriel Wagner
  3. Sonatta
  4. ProDesigns
    ProDesigns
    Creative & Custom Logo Design Company
  5. Sofia Soft
  6. Andrew Parker
    Andrew Parker
  7. Colority Apps
  8. talf
    talf
    Currently working on a MicroRPG for mobile devices
  9. ardiles
  10. redfox
    redfox
  11. peachtea
  12. SmartHart Games
    SmartHart Games
    Neverliria Announcement
  13. SmartHart Games
  14. Brady Rain
  15. wasd gamespace
    wasd gamespace
  16. wasd gamespace
    wasd gamespace
    Equaland on App Store
  17. VultureGD
    VultureGD
    Currently working on the art/ Writing of my new Project.
  18. Red Drone
    Red Drone blackbart94
    Hello I seen your post on the forums a couple days ago and I am currently in the process of trying to form a indie dev team and I am in need of talent I can give you alot more detail on the project we are currently working on just add me on discord and we can see if you are interested !
    Red Drone#2654
  19. Lotem
  20. Kevin Marcus
    Kevin Marcus
    A young student game developer aiming to make one best deep story 2D Role playing game!
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer