5. Flying Orion
    Flying Orion
    Video game composer and sound designer.
  6. Small Ink
    Small Ink
    2D Animator + Illustrator
  7. Austin Anders
    Austin Anders
    An audio engineer looking for a project. Specializes in 8-bit/fusion and cinematic
  8. MaximeTrn
    MaximeTrn
    Young coder/game designer in the unity engine ^^
  9. TimelessGames
    TimelessGames
    Timeless Games Studio
  10. DkStudios
    DkStudios
    LF a Team that i can gain experience from unpaid or if you think am worthy of payment then i will accept :D
  11. Connor Watson
    Connor Watson
  12. Table Tennis Manager
    Table Tennis Manager
    Managing Table Tennis Manager
  13. Studio O!
    Studio O!
    audio for hire
  14. Simien Hill
    Simien Hill
  15. Sofia Soft
    Sofia Soft
  16. green3dlawn
    green3dlawn
    3D Architectural Rendering Services Company Price | 3D Walkthrough
  17. Anna Lukiiyanchuk
    Anna Lukiiyanchuk
    1. Alex Keogh likes this.
  18. Shimshon the Gadite
  19. gamblingtec.com
    gamblingtec.com
    Our company will help you get your game licensed, visit us for more information: www.gamblingtec.com
  20. Bastino
    Bastino
    Breaking boundaries by making HTML5 games powered with electron.js. I love Metal Gear solid, Halo, platformers, Nier Automata and Cup head.
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer