Concept Artist for hire
  7. Linfeng Dai
  8. Veravera
  9. Veravera
  10. Veravera
  11. AntRayAudio
    AntRayAudio Rami Morrar
    Hey Rami,

If you are still in need of sound design and unity audio implementation, I'd love to talk about taking this on. My sound demo reel is available at www.antrayaud.io.

Hope to hear from you!
    Ray
  12. Veravera
  13. Veravera
  14. Veravera
  15. danaqq
    danaqq
    Selamat Datang Di Danaqq, Danaqq Merupakan Agen Danaqq yang terpercaya di indonesia, harap selalu gunakan link alternatif Danaqq,
  16. danaqq
    danaqq situspoker99
  17. INCY
    INCY
    Hi there, I am a game developer / hobbyist. Join me in my ventures and let's build a community :) Feel free to ask me whatever.
  18. Veravera
  19. Veravera
  20. Veravera
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer