New Profile Posts

1. Cyberdeck Team
    Cyberdeck Team
    A strategic turn based TCG implemented with a blockchain system and written by Bruce Sterling. Currenty in alpha, ask for early access.
  2. ThomasJ
    ThomasJ
    am a global mobile gaming publisher, if you wanna sell your mobile game or cooperate, drop me message on thomas@ultron-u.com
  3. protokollstudio
    protokollstudio
    PROTOKOLL Studio is a swiss indie studio who create games and make 3D rendering (and sometimes websites).
  4. William Edmisten
    William Edmisten
    Ready to make some noise!
  5. endgamer
    endgamer
    Hello IndieGamer Community,
  6. Darryl Van Geffen
    Darryl Van Geffen
    Crafting sentinel! @netherstudios
  7. JBMBET
    JBMBET
    JBMBET PROMO BONUS 100% MEMBER BARU☺
  8. Fr34ksh0w_W1ll0w
    Fr34ksh0w_W1ll0w
    Electronic Musician.
  9. Hikecloneapp
    Hikecloneapp
    Omninos Solutions a development house based in Mohali, Chandigarh Provides best chatting app clone like hike
  10. Hikecloneapp
    Hikecloneapp
    Omninos Solutions a development house based in Mohali, Chandigarh Provides best chatting app clone like hike
  11. mortoray
    mortoray
  12. Chier Hu
    Chier Hu
    I have been in the game industry for more than several years and have done almost all professions and positions in the game industry.
  13. Gugan
    Gugan
    any one can help in understanding how to create multiple instance of same application in photon cost effectively
  14. ManMonkee
  15. Alvesta
  16. Alvesta
  17. Rapunzel
    Rapunzel
  18. HumbleCrunchy
    HumbleCrunchy
    Howdy IndieGamer! I'm HumbleCrunchy, a musician looking to send some good vibes your way!
  19. SubliminalGaming
  20. Ciscophony
    Ciscophony
    I'm currently available for work.
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer