New Profile Posts

1. Chier Hu
    Chier Hu
    I have been in the game industry for more than several years and have done almost all professions and positions in the game industry.
  2. Gugan
    Gugan
    any one can help in understanding how to create multiple instance of same application in photon cost effectively
  3. ManMonkee
  4. Alvesta
  5. Alvesta
  6. Rapunzel
    Rapunzel
  7. HumbleCrunchy
    HumbleCrunchy
    Howdy IndieGamer! I'm HumbleCrunchy, a musician looking to send some good vibes your way!
  8. SubliminalGaming
  9. Ciscophony
    Ciscophony
    I'm currently available for work.
  10. Zengu
    Zengu
  11. HexenMapper
    HexenMapper
  12. Iperzanna
    Iperzanna
    Composer available for freelance work
  13. ozone
    ozone
    Just an audio guy doing some audio stuff.
  14. sekoppoker
    sekoppoker
  15. zwbuckley
    zwbuckley
  16. ShoeJackCity
    ShoeJackCity
    Compete for verified authentic sneakers in a 1v1 Battle Royal Tournament. Mobile Game App Coming soon. Email ShoeJackCity@yahoo.com
  17. gaming-server
    gaming-server
    Southfield Michigan USA
  18. Emerald_Seeker
    Emerald_Seeker
    Boundless passion for video games since 1996.
  19. Neroware
    Neroware
    Neroware (or Nero's Ware) short bio: I'm a german programmer studying Games Engineering at the Technical University of Munich.
  20. Master Eraser
    Master Eraser
    I am looking to do simple sprite work for indie developers free of charge, perhaps escalating to a point where I am paid for my work.
  • About Indie Gamer

When the original Dexterity Forums closed in 2004, Indie Gamer was born and a diverse community has grown out of a passion for creating great games. Here you will find over 10 years of in-depth discussion on game design, the business of game development, and marketing/sales. Indie Gamer also provides a friendly place to meet up with other Developers, Artists, Composers and Writers.
  • Buy us a beer!

Indie Gamer is delicately held together by a single poor bastard who thankfully gets help from various community volunteers. If you frequent this site or have found value in something you've learned here, help keep the site running by donating a few dollars (for beer of course)!

Sure, I'll Buy You a Beer