PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Request: Mind reading test!

isdead
03-31-2008, 11:37 PM
http://wasdead.blogspot.com/2008/04/mind-reading-quiz-with-storyberry.html

I made a mind-reading quiz with the Storyberry, which I'm designing the services and tools.

Just click the PINK BUTTON, then it plays. I assure the final result of the test. =)

If you have any interesting about Storyberry service, or the result, please contect me: isdead@live.co.kr (MSN) / wasdead@gmail.com (GoogleTalk)

ChrisP
04-01-2008, 03:17 AM
Heh. Made me smile. :)

I don't see why it takes so long to load?

isdead
04-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Heh. Made me smile. :)

I don't see why it takes so long to load?

Thanks to your reply =)
Actually, Storyberry is located in Korea. We don't have enough bandwidth for non-asia country. That is the reason of slow loading.

Swattkidd
04-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Hmm...i answered them, saw the end answer thing and was just like...erm...:confused: then i did it again and my reaction was...erm...:confused:

sorry i dont get it, well maybe I do but its not really funny to me.:(

ggambett
04-03-2008, 06:47 AM
WTF? Where do I get these two minutes of my life back?

Maupin
04-03-2008, 06:58 AM
You're guessing bloodtype, maybe? In the west, bloodtype is not considered an indicator of personality. You got mine wrong, anyway...

You did correctly identify that I like burritos, which oddly enough was the answer I selected to the last question about which food I liked. :rolleyes: (Burrito only has one t, by the way.)

isdead
04-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Hmm...i answered them, saw the end answer thing and was just like...erm...:confused: then i did it again and my reaction was...erm...:confused:

sorry i dont get it, well maybe I do but its not really funny to me.:(

Thanks to your feedback =)
Maybe this is not funny, but I assure this test will read your personal favorite, right?

This is a Korean web culture(Serious beginning, funny conclusion), so I understand this type of content is not always acceptable to everyone.

Anyway, thanks to enjoying the Storyberry platform =)