PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Request: Empires Online II

etiumsoft
09-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Empires Online II is a free multiplayer online strategy game that combines fantasy and strategy in battle for territory and resources.Human and wizards coexist in this continent, every player controls a kingdom,striving for power and glory.

Address
http://www.empires-online.com

The web edition of this game is made by ajax + asp, and the downloadable version is made by blitz and c++.

Any feedback are appreciated:)

jankoM
09-20-2007, 04:22 AM
It looks interesting so I tried to register twice today but id didn't work... the server serponded <h1>Length Required</h1> to the ajax submit call.

etiumsoft
09-20-2007, 05:00 AM
thanks JankoM, could you tell me about your OS and browser? And in which page you got this error?

Pyabo
09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
Looks cool. How does the web version stack up against the downloadable version? Is it full-featured? Will be interesting to see how your user base is split a year from now.

jankoM
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
I have firefox (win) amd I got this error while I was trying to register for online version (from that form in a popup)

etiumsoft
09-20-2007, 01:00 PM
Looks cool. How does the web version stack up against the downloadable version? Is it full-featured? Will be interesting to see how your user base is split a year from now.

We stack it up is because it's more promising. Now there are 45 people online, 17 of them are playing in browser though the web version was released a few days ago.

etiumsoft
09-20-2007, 01:03 PM
I have firefox (win) amd I got this error while I was trying to register for online version (from that form in a popup)

Thanks, we'll check it tomorrow.

etiumsoft
09-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Fixed! It can run in firefox now.

Sammgus
09-27-2007, 03:25 AM
At first glance the game looks fantastic. But I think more than a few people will recognise these:

Structures Of Undead Castle

Excavation The place to recruit Skeletons. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Graveyard The place to recruit Zombies. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Pyramid The place to recruit Mummies. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Mansion The place to recruit Vampires. Accelerates recruitment process for 2% for each level up.

Mausoleum The place to recruit Liches. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Laboratory The place to recruit Bone Dragons. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

---

Maze The place to recruit Minotaurs. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Swamp The place to recruit Hydras. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

---

Habitat The place to recruit Dawfs. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Boar Pen The place to recruit Boars. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Golem Shop The place to recruit Golems. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Cliff Nest The place to recruit Rocs. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Ivory Tower The place to recruit Mages. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Titan Palace The place to recruit Titans. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Backov
09-27-2007, 07:23 AM
At first glance the game looks fantastic. But I think more than a few people will recognise these:

Excavation The place to recruit Skeletons. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

... snip the rest of the Undead City's buildings.

Titan Palace The place to recruit Titans. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Funny. I wonder if he's ever played HOMM.

Pluvious
09-27-2007, 01:07 PM

Graveyard The place to recruit Zombies. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Pyramid The place to recruit Mummies. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Mansion The place to recruit Vampires. Accelerates recruitment process for 2% for each level up.

Mausoleum The place to recruit Liches. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Laboratory The place to recruit Bone Dragons. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

---

Maze The place to recruit Minotaurs. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Swamp The place to recruit Hydras. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

---

Habitat The place to recruit Dawfs. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Boar Pen The place to recruit Boars. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Golem Shop The place to recruit Golems. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Cliff Nest The place to recruit Rocs. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Ivory Tower The place to recruit Mages. Accelerates recruitment process by 2% for each level up.

Yeah, that's pretty pathetic. I didn't really check out the game too much because I had trouble downloading it but the screenshots make the gameplay look exactly the same too. The same kind of castle taking, the same way health is displayed, # of units on the field and battle formation, etc.